httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: FYI: MasterCard Secure Electronic Payment Protocol
Date Fri, 27 Oct 1995 05:03:55 GMT

> I suppose someone is looking for a module project.

Looks like it follows on naturally from SSL... I'll be doing some reading...

> ....Roy

This is the fastest US site I've ever come across - downloads so fast that
Netscape couldn't get the sums right (they appeared to be the full bandwidth
of my link). Could this be anything to do with the fact that the route from
me to them never goes anywhere near MCI?

Cheers,

Ben.

A.L. Digital Ltd,
London, England.