httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Announce: NCSA HTTPd 1.5b7
Date Fri, 27 Oct 1995 01:04:47 GMT

This should be the final beta release of NCSA HTTPd 1.5

I'm sorry if all of your patches/fixes haven't made it into the beta.
Feel free to send them in, we will see what we can do.

Fixes for 1.5 Beta 7
-------------------
*) typo: strncat for strncpy in DOCUMENT_URI setting for SSI
*) various domain restriction bugs
*) DNSMode support
*) DNSMode Minimum should now do the DNS lookup for authentication if necessary
*) RESOURCE_LIMIT compile time option makes max_servers the hard limit
   for number of servers to run.
*) fix imagemap for full urls
*) fix referer logging in error_log
*) fix SSI file closing
*) fixed LOCAL hack to check if remote_host is NULL
*) setrlimit (NOFILES) to try and raise the number of file descriptors
   allowed as high as possible.
*) Added patch by Stuart Lynne (sl@wimsey.com) to make proc title a tachometer
*) Possible fixes for loop errors and spontaneous 403 errors

Thanks again to all of you who have helped us with this beta test.

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long		"I think, therefore I am Confused." - RAW
 HTTPd/SDG/NCSA/UIUC  "Here's a nickel, kid.  Get yourself a better computer."