httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: SSL/Apache
Date Wed, 25 Oct 1995 17:40:05 GMT
> Well, I seem to have a working version of Apache-SSL. It is based on 0.8.14.
> I intend to start beta testing now, but until I have an answer from the DTI, I
> am not prepared to export it. Of course, it will have the usual Apache-style
> license (new-style on the new code, old-style on Apache <sigh>), so what you
> do with it is entirely up to you.
>
> So, any beta testers in the UK want to have a crack at it?

I'd love to give it a try.  Do I understand you right that it's a complete
copy the source or are you providing it as a patch which we can apply to an
existing 0.8.14 source.  I understand that it's quite an involved process
converting apache to SSL so mebbies the patch method is not really suitable in
this instance.

Cheers,
Ay.