httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: 1.0 plans
Date Fri, 20 Oct 1995 09:05:50 GMT

> -1 for a release on Sunday, as hyperreal will be down then. 8-(
>
> Actaully, I think that we should not release 1.0 without the 30_svr4
> patch. We will probably have binaries for the affected systems, which
> will be built using a patched version of the source. It would be daft
> to release source that couldn't be used to compile binaries for some
> systems.

Okey dokey.

Can someone work out a timetable for 1.0 then. Unless someone does it
we'll be sitting around for some time to come.

30_srv4 is simple enough to drop in, and those who can test it will
already have done so by now I guess.

Network problems delayed my mail until after Brian mentioned the power
outage. The networks are pretty unreliable these days. Anyone else
noticing this?