httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: Hyperreal Down Time
Date Fri, 20 Oct 1995 02:23:29 GMT
> Hyperreal will be down from 3pm on Friday, October 20th to 3pm on
> Monday October 23rd.  This is due to major electrical work being done at
> Organic, and due to other constraints is pretty much unavoidable.  This
> means the web sites and mailing lists will be down, although hyperreal
> mail will be spooled at other machines to prevent bouncing.

Hah!  We managed to fool those electricians into believing we were
going to announce 1.0 on Friday.  Little do they know that we cleverly
delayed the announcent just to spoil their deviant plans -- now they'll
have to complete their work before the big release.

> Apologies for the inconvenience and the short notice.

no problemo,

....Roy (another victory for procrastinators everywhere)