httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject SSL/Apache
Date Mon, 16 Oct 1995 08:52:58 GMT
Yep, I've done it. It works. Sort of. Some problems with dropping connections
and the like, but basically, its there.

Now, does anyone have any serious suggestions as to how we deal with this?
I'm prepared to mail the patches to anyone that wants them (once they work a
bit better), and is in a country I think it is safe to mail to (i.e. UK and
Australia, currently). I don't think I'm currently prepared to take the risk of
sending them to the US. I am certainly not going to make them available on an
FTP site.

As to the copyright notice, I don't suppose (C) Apache Group is quite
appropriate? I'm happy enough to keep the license, tho.

Call me paranoid, or, more charitably, ultra-cautious   :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

A.L. Digital Ltd,
London, England.