httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "compiling errors, pool functions" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)
Date Fri, 13 Oct 1995 16:06:39 GMT

> Almost definitely not our problem, but if anyone can help...
>
> no ack sent.

not have stdarg.h We added it from FreeBSD Still having trouble compiling due to error at
line 85 in alloc.h Error is pool declared as parameter to non-function
> > --
> >
> > Backtrace:
> > --
> >
> > --

Adding stdarg.h doesn't sound like a very good idea! Probably they have the
old-style varargs.h (and a braindamaged compiler that can't do ...).

This advice NOT sent.

Cheers,

Ben.

A.L. Digital Ltd,