httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject URL from path patch
Date Sat, 07 Oct 1995 16:26:20 GMT
Since we seem to be in agreement about the correct way to generate a URL from
a path, I have uploaded patch.0.8.14.EscapePath to incoming. If someone could
move it into the patches dir, please.

Unfortunately, it all got a bit more complicated than originally planned; I
wasn't happy with changing escape_uri, as it is not at all clearly defined what
its role was supposed to be. It seemed inadvisable to deepen this confusion,
so completely new routines have been introduced. Ah well.

Cheers,

Ben.

A.L. Digital Ltd,
London, England.