httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "only a question about HEAD response" on OTHER: (fwd)
Date Fri, 06 Oct 1995 16:47:10 GMT

> I was tempted to just say "no", but thought I'd check.
>
> If the answer is indeed "no", please Cc the submitter.

team... I'd like to know if your server handle (but I haven't found anything in the documentation)
or will handle the HTTP-EQUIV meta tag. Davide Musella davidmsl@anti.tesi.dsi.unimi.it
> > --
> >
> > Backtrace:
> > --
> >
> > --

It was my understanding that HTTP-EQUIV was a client side function
(specifically designed for use with servers that don't support the desired
headers). I could be wrong.

A.L. Digital Ltd,
London, England.