httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Vote on 0.8.16/1.0
Date Tue, 31 Oct 1995 14:16:43 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> > > Uh...... did you actually test these?  +1's *should* require that they
> > > have actually been tested or at least inspected by someone familiar with
> > > the code.  +1 should not just mean "good idea".
> >
> > Yep... tested.
>
> I thought these two were exclusive.

Hmmm... Maybe that's why the patch needed to be done by hand... When
patch saw 34a it failed since 34 was already installed. When I applied
the patches by hand, I ended up with 34a with maybe a few lines of
34 floating around...

Ugg... Gotta look at that.

Well, whatever I have:

   1. It's got full 34a functionality
   2. And it's working :)

--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   | "Stwike him Centuwian, vewy woughwy!"
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |                - Pontius Piwate