httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: FYI.. (fwd)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 1995 17:35:15 GMT

> 0.8.15 has the new copyright.  Is it still not publically released?
>
> In any case, there seems to be consensus that at least two patches need
> to be in 1.0 --- svr4, and some version of the .htgroups fix.
>
> rst

I would support the notion of a call for votes on any patches to
fix these two issues, re-release and call for votes on it's
worthiness as 1.0. (seems like I've heard RobH say the same)

Let's not forget the one issue that brought many of us together
to start with...frequent enhancement/releases.

I could help with the vote tally etc. beginning Sunday if someone
does not beat me to it.

-Randy