httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: Apache-SSL license
Date Thu, 26 Oct 1995 19:33:15 GMT
	What is stopping the Apache group from moving it's main ftp server to Holland?
Then it can be an official part of the server, as long as development on the SSL part
is done outside the US, correct?
	I'm sure I can find you folks space on utopia.hacktic.nl if you want it.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734