httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Server push problem
Date Tue, 24 Oct 1995 04:19:29 GMT

I didn't respond to the c.i.w.s.u posting, but I'm running over 20 different
push/pull programs.  Some are using graphics to display moving images, others
to display series of html pages.  Among others.

If no one else has the script I can post it.

<Aram>

--
Aram W. Mirzadeh			     http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
MIS Manager  Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons