httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: apache 0.8.10 in linux not working (fwd)
Date Fri, 20 Oct 1995 18:43:12 GMT

Just so you know, I'm working on a couple of html pages for this
specific problem, with exact directions.

http://www.qosina.com/~awm/apache/linux-apache.html

You can also get there from my home page.   They're not finished
yet, alot of typos and such, and I still have to move a couple of things
around, but the technical stuff is there.

I'll reply to the original post as well.

<Aram>