httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: more preparation for 1.0
Date Wed, 18 Oct 1995 16:39:56 GMT

> We should provide as many 1.0 binaries as possible.
>
> So the question now is, what should be compiled in as standard?

The kitchen sink. If something is missing, we'll get bug reports.
(kitchen sink meaning every module that is distributed as part of
the Apache source. Without MAXIMUM_DNS defined)

> I can compile for HPUX and NeXT. Let's work out a list of platforms
> that we have covered.

I can cover NetBSD-1.1 binaries and BSDI-1.1 binaries as well as
2.0 if we think it is necessary to provide both versions. I
assume that someone else will provide SunOS-4.1.3, but I am
equally willing to package this one as well.

-Randy