httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: SSL/Apache
Date Tue, 17 Oct 1995 18:04:47 GMT
	My apologies. I was unaware that any countries other than the
US had export restrictions on crypto. Off the top of my head I can
think of where there are non-restricted crypto sites:

Australia
Holland
Finland
Sweden
Germany
UK

Actual sites:
http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/ssl/
http://www.brute.cl.cam.ac.uk/brute/
http://psych.psy.uq.oz.au/~ftp/Crypto/
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/crypt
ftp://utopia.hacktic.nl/pub/replay/{crypto,pgp,remailer}
ftp://ftp.wildpark.com/pub/Crypto/SSL/

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734