httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Apache 0.8.15 on hyperreal...
Date Tue, 17 Oct 1995 00:51:51 GMT

I'll post whatever text you guys come up with on a coule of the linux
and ISP mailing lists that I'm on.

linux-isp, redhat, redhat-development, and a couple of others.

<Aram>

--
Aram W. Mirzadeh			     http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
MIS Manager  Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons