httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@hyperreal.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "POST problems on RS6000/AIX" on AIX (fwd)
Date Mon, 16 Oct 1995 17:04:11 GMT

no ack sent.

Forwarded message:
> From nobody@hyperreal.com  Mon Oct 16 06:09:19 1995
> From: djh@wcl.bham.ac.uk
> To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
> Date: Mon Oct 16  6:09:12 1995
> Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "POST problems on RS6000/AIX" on AIX
>
> Submitter: djh@wcl.bham.ac.uk
> Operating system: AIX, version: 3.2.3(Patched)
> Extra Modules used: DBM
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> It appears that no POST data is being sent to my CGI scripts.  I've tested all versions
of APACHE and it appears to start failing after .65.  I have also tried .8* versions on other
OS and they all work. I presume that the fault is either with my version of AIX or between
AIX and Apache. Note: The tests on other OS was done with Sun 4 and a mirror of my main site!
 The test worked OK! Thanks