httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "dbm auth - bus error" on HPUX (fwd)
Date Thu, 12 Oct 1995 17:04:55 GMT

Are you compling with gcc? If so, are your dbm libraries also
compiled with gcc?  If not, that is the problem. There are some
conflicts with using gcc and the HPUX dbm libraries.

line at mod_auth_dbm.c:117 with a malloc and it still crashed at dbm_authenticate_basic_user
(line 155)  I can reproduce this at will on my HP box.