httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <>
Subject phone numbers
Date Wed, 11 Oct 1995 17:46:51 GMT

Could someone check on the apache web pages.  It seems that
my work phone number is on there somewhere.  I got two calls
today.  One in the middle of a meeting, with people trying to install
apache on their machine.

I don't mind helping out people, with email, but getting a "important
call" at work is a defently a nono.  Especially I had to work over my
boss to let me use their resources for something he's not going to
see on hard paper.

If my phone number is there, please take it out.  I'm not going to have
time today to check into this myself.

Thank you.
Aram W. Mirzadeh, MIS Manager, Qosina Corporation,
Apache httpd server team

View raw message