httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Cannot ref gifs in directory other than where html is located" on FreeBSD
Date Fri, 15 Sep 1995 18:44:53 GMT
On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Paul Richards wrote:

> > Submitter: gcrutcher@datatrek.com
> > Operating system: FreeBSD, version:
> > Extra Modules used: None
> > URL exhibiting problem:
> >
> > Symptoms:
> > --
> > I added welcome.html to the DirectoryIndex line in srm.html. I can only reference
icons, gifs if they are in the same  directory as the html, rather than having a separate
directory for images.  Maybe I am just obtuse about this, but I have tried all sorts of combinations
to get this to work. I can find no doc regrading this matter.
> > --
>
> Umm, where did this come from? Am I receiving FreeBSD specific bugs from
> the bug form?

Yes, you volunteered to be an "expert" for FreeBSD, one of 6 currently in
the bugs.cgi script (you can see the source at
ftp://hyperreal.com/apache/bugs.cgi).  I posted about this a few days
ago, before making it live last night.  I will remove your name if you so
desire, but unless someone else is willing to be the "expert" for FreeBSD
then Rob would probably forward it to you anyways.

If anyone thinks the idea of "experts" for the bug report form is silly,
or wants their name removed, let me know before 3pm PST today.

	Brian