httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject bug_report.html page now active
Date Tue, 12 Sep 1995 06:41:09 GMT

Okay, the back-end script for the bug report page is done.  It's not like
it was totally complex, sorry it took so long to actually implement.  The
bug report page is on http://www.apache.org/bug_report.html - the output
of the form is a piece of email that goes to apache-bugs that looks like
the message I'm forwarding below.  Notice that the From: is set to the
submitter's name so it's easy to respond to, and a summary is in the
subject line to it's easy to stay on top of.

I also implemented an "experts" lookup table - if a submission comes in
for a particular OS, it'll go to one of the following people instead of
to apache-bugs:

OS		Expert

Linux		awm@qosina.com
AU/X		hagberg@mail.med.cornell.edu
UnixWare	chuck@telebase.com
FreeBSD		paul@FreeBSD.org
Solaris 2.x	cliff@organic.com
BSDI		brian@organic.com (when I return from my trip)

If you are on this list and do not wish to recieve mail, let me know and
I'll fix this.  Also, it would be really good to get experts for HP/SUX,
Irix (chuck, you want to do this too?) and maybe NeXT.

Let me know what you think, and if there are no objections I'll make it
live on the home page tomorrow, add it to the 0.8.13 documentation, and
RobH can announce it on the newsgroups...

	Brian