httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David M. Oliver" <d...@newshare.com>
Subject Re: LICENSE mark III
Date Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:41:12 GMT
On Fri, 22 Sep 1995, Beth Frank wrote:

> I'd like to request a small change:
>
> > >  *
> > >  * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
> > >  * individuals on behalf of the Apache Group.  A complete list of
>
> Changed to :
>
> This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
> individuals on behalf of the Apache Group and was orginally based
> on NCSA HTTPd 1.3.

I think this is valuable, but I'd prefer:

 * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
 * individuals on behalf of the Apache Group and was orginally based
 * on public domain software written at the National Center for
 * Supercomputing Applications, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

dave
| David Oliver                                   dave@newshare.com |
| Managing Director-Technology                Newshare Corporation |