httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Tao <t...@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Subject Re: Patches for 0.8.8 to 0.8.11 (fwd) {cosmetic}
Date Fri, 01 Sep 1995 13:03:48 GMT
On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Paul Richards wrote:

> I'll obviously step forward for FreeBSD, although Brian Tao's probably
> spending more time on Apache than I am personally. If we have such a list
> we can buzz the people for feedback on changes for that particular OS and
> make sure all the platforms move forward together.

    I haven't had much time lately to run through the code (especially
the module stuff).  As long as it compiles cleanly and can handle my
rather simple Web server needs on the FreeBSD machines here, I'm
happy.  Give me a couple of months... my current job is done in a
week, then I'm in San Jose for a couple weeks, then back to Toronto
for the next job.  Once I'm settled in there, I'll be able to pay more
attention to the goings-on here.

    I'm good for FreeBSD 2.x and possibly BSD/OS 2.0 (the OS at my new
workplace).
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org