httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: votes
Date Wed, 27 Sep 1995 22:53:11 GMT
> Since no one else has steped forward to take the votes, I'll do it again
> if no one has any objections.
>
> Right now we have the following patches:
>
> 01_http_config.0.8.14.patch
> 02_DBMGroupCoreFix.0.8.14.patch

I have two problems with this one. One is I don't understand what it is
supposed to do, and the other is that it doesn't fix (or generate) the
accompanying documentation, which, in my view anyway, should be a requirement
for any functionality change.

> 04a_ExtraPath.0.8.14.patch
> 05_NoKill.0.8.14.patch
> 06_SCODocFix.0.8.14.patch
> 07_SocketMemLeak.0.8.14.patch
> 08_license.0.8.14.patch
> 09_HP_comment.0.8.14.patch
> 10_mutual-failure.0.8.14.patch
> 11_fd_removal.0.8.14.patch

And this one looks a little rash. One must assume that there is a version
of Linux which requires these defines.

Cheers,

Ben.

A.L. Digital Ltd,