httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: 0.8.14 /patches
Date Tue, 26 Sep 1995 16:05:28 GMT

> > > ../patches/04_ExtraPath.0.8.14.patch
> > > patch: **** malformed patch at line 24: fo,NULL), r);
> >
> > Ooops ... seems a last-minute edit introduced a spurious newline. It would
> > be nice if someone could simply edit it out (its pretty obvious, the line
> > "fo,NULL), r);" should join to the previous line). This saves me several
> > painful ftp hops (to get past our firewall). If noone wants to do that, I'll
> > upload a new version.
>
> The patch *must* be replaced with a 04a version.
>
> Any and all changes to the diff part of the patchfile require a new
> patch. This prevents confusion between different versions having the
> exact same filename and different people having the different versions.

Absolutely. I was just hoping that someone with access to the server would
copy the patch to 04a and make the change. Sorry, I wasn't being clear.

Cheers,

Ben.

and Technical Director      Email: ben@algroup.co.uk (preferred)
A.L. Digital Ltd,                  benl@fear.demon.co.uk (backup)
London, England.

[Note for the paranoid: "fear" as in "Fear and Loathing
in Las Vegas", "demon" as in Demon Internet Services, a
commercial Internet access provider.]