httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: new release?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 1995 08:52:47 GMT

Aram wrote,

> Hmm.. good point.  But would be changing the code, or creating their own
> modules.  We don't want others creating modules, putting it in with our code
> and re-disterbuting it, do we?  So we can include that any modifications has
> to be disterbuted seperately.  IMHO That is.

I think some of us have come to the conclussion that's it's
pointless trying to impose any restrictions on what can and can't
be done with apache outside of this group. The current license patch
basically says what we'd *like* others to do, nothing more and nothing less.

I see no need to make any more changes.