httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: LICENSE mark III
Date Fri, 22 Sep 1995 09:46:26 GMT
> I am in complete agreement with Roy's position here. I would like
> to call a vote on the following license. I would like to close
> the vote on this license in 48 hours.  Any problem with this?

Yes, impatience is not a virtue.

> The license has my +1, and I assume Roy's.

I know the licence is near useless in extreme situations but I realise
my concerns are obviated by our inability to persue any legal recourse
should the need arise.  I also use big words where small words are more
suitable.

I'm +1 on this enclosed version of the LICENCE, and quite prepared to +1
any and all improvement that may come about from consultation with
more qualified legal minds in the future.

As for the CREDITS file.  Alphabetical order, nothing other than the name.
We already have a trophy cabinet back on apache.org, stick your "I dun this,
I dun that" comments in there please.