httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache HTTP Server Project (fwd)
Date Tue, 19 Sep 1995 18:52:31 GMT

> [NeXT]
>
> > > Oooo, interest from a big company...
> > >
> > > If anyone else wants to handle this, be my guest.
>
> > Sounds like you've covered it. If this is something you don't
> > want to do, let me know and I will contact him.
>
> I'm offering the honour to whoever wants it. I thought it'd be good
> experience for someone (anyone who wants) to talk on behalf of the
> Apache project.
>
> I'd like to see more of the people on the list participate in all aspects
> of the project (this will guarantee continued success) as well as
> make more people aware of the people involved.
>
> Now, if nobody wants to talk to the NeXT guy, I'll be happy to.

I would be happy to talk to the NeXT guy, and the next and the next. ;)
I have the suspicion though that my e-mail is being delayed by > 5hours by
the company sendmail so you may have already decided to do this yourself.

If I hear nothing to the contrary ("Wait, I already mailed him") by tomorrow
morning GMT then I'll send him some mail.  It's likely that at least some
of the conversation will be such that I can CC the list, but this is
real life and the NeXTers might want to keep hush.  Whatever, we'll cope.

> rob

Ay.