httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Apache HTTP Server Project (fwd)
Date Tue, 19 Sep 1995 10:57:21 GMT

[NeXT]

> > Oooo, interest from a big company...
> >
> > If anyone else wants to handle this, be my guest.

> Sounds like you've covered it. If this is something you don't
> want to do, let me know and I will contact him.

I'm offering the honour to whoever wants it. I thought it'd be good
experience for someone (anyone who wants) to talk on behalf of the
Apache project.

I'd like to see more of the people on the list participate in all aspects
of the project (this will guarantee continued success) as well as
make more people aware of the people involved.

Now, if nobody wants to talk to the NeXT guy, I'll be happy to.

rob
--
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/