httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: linux virtual host (fwd)
Date Tue, 19 Sep 1995 07:07:16 GMT

> Aram ?

Betcha his "virtual hosts" are just alternate names for 127.0.0.1.

and Technical Director      Email: ben@algroup.co.uk (preferred)
A.L. Digital Ltd,                  benl@fear.demon.co.uk (backup)
London, England.

[Note for the paranoid: "fear" as in "Fear and Loathing
in Las Vegas", "demon" as in Demon Internet Services, a
commercial Internet access provider.]