httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.0
Date Mon, 18 Sep 1995 09:25:58 GMT

> Can we put together a TODO list for 1.0?  Things seem pretty stable
> these last couple of releases. It would be nice to knock off
> whatever else and see if we can release a *final* beta after
> the next patch round.  Perhaps 0.8.14 is a 1.0 candidate....

sounds good.

One thing (or things) that would be very useful to add before 1.0
is more fatal error trapping and reporting. Andy's mentioned this I
think.

e.g. one of the most common mistakes people make is misconfiguration
of user/group which results in a core dump - not a good introduction
to Apache :-)

rob