httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: coordinator
Date Wed, 13 Sep 1995 16:25:07 GMT

> >There has been a question that, that I maybe not doing the
> >patch-coordinator jobs correctly.
>
> What? Oh, crikey, this is all my fault.

Oh, you're a trouble maker Roy   :-)

> However, I still want someone with a verifiable build environment
                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                   eh ?

> and detailed knowledge of the code to be the version builder.
    well that excludes 90% of us (including me)

don't you mean you want someone who knows how to use patch, tar, gzip
and FTP ?

I have confidence in everyone writing to this list that they can build
a new release. After all, the release builder isn't allowed to alter
anything; only apply patches.
Or am I missing something ?

rob