httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Uuu, my patches...
Date Wed, 13 Sep 1995 10:44:28 GMT
[this is to Aram mainly, but for the rest of you too if you've started
 playing with this stuff]

Mail sucks, this is a fact.  The messages I sent to the list turned up
in a different order.  So it looked like I was withdrawing all my patches
(4 of them).  Here's what I really meant:

I've uploaded 4 patches in the past 2 days to:

	hyperreal.com/httpd.patches/incoming

they were:

	patch.apache_0.8.13.16-bit_mask
	patch.apache_0.8.13.error_document
	patch.apache_0.8.13.Wall_htpr
	patch.apache_0.8.13.log_setgrpprivs

I then understood that 16-bit_mask and error_document were FUNCTIONAL
ENHACEMENTS and not BUG FIXES, sooooo....

I'm withdrawing these two:

	patch.apache_0.8.13.16-bit_mask
	patch.apache_0.8.13.error_document

and I STILL WANT THESE TWO:

	patch.apache_0.8.13.Wall_htpr
	patch.apache_0.8.13.log_setgrpprivs

So, looking at for_Apache_0.8.13/ you need to REMOVE:

	03_16-bit-mask-0.8.13.patch
	07_error_document-0.8.13.patch

and you need to ADD:

	??_Wall_htpr-0.8.13.patch
	??_log_setgrpprivs-0.8.13.patch

Uuuuh, does this make any sense at all? ;)

Please let me know if this is confusing, ASAP.

Cheers,
Ay.

     Andrew Wilson	     URL: http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/
Elsevier Science, Oxford   Office: +44 01865 843155    Mobile: +44 0589 616144