httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Documentation bug
Date Tue, 12 Sep 1995 17:39:22 GMT

> > Why don't we include the conf directory as a candidate for patches? That's
> > why I did my last patch from the root instead of src/.
>
> Can't you do it all from src using  diff ../conf  or whatever ?
> It's been done before.

Of course I can, I thought it wasn't allowed, though. If it is, I will.

> Making src the default for patches seems to make life much easier.

Whatever you prefer.

and Technical Director      Email: ben@algroup.co.uk (preferred)
A.L. Digital Ltd,                  benl@fear.demon.co.uk (backup)
London, England.

[Note for the paranoid: "fear" as in "Fear and Loathing
in Las Vegas", "demon" as in Demon Internet Services, a
commercial Internet access provider.]