httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: patch 04 (SCO from Ben Laurie)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 1995 08:59:40 GMT

> I moved Ben Laurie's SCO patch from incoming to for_Apache_0.8.13/04_....
> but realise now it'll need changing.
>
> Ben, you're patching the Configuration file. That's something that must
> be done at installation time. The current Configuration defaults are for
> SunOs (because it's so damn popular, and it continues a NCSA tradition).
>
> Can you please upload a replacement when you get time and name it 04b_

Sure ... I still have to patch Configuration, but I'll change it back to
the defaults first!

and Technical Director      Email: ben@algroup.co.uk (preferred)
A.L. Digital Ltd,                  benl@fear.demon.co.uk (backup)
London, England.

[Note for the paranoid: "fear" as in "Fear and Loathing
in Las Vegas", "demon" as in Demon Internet Services, a
commercial Internet access provider.]