httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Compiling Apache 0.8.13 under NEXTSTEP
Date Mon, 11 Sep 1995 20:59:17 GMT

> What OS is this problem on?

NeXT. I have access to a couple (one old black-hardware, and one HP-715)

% grep RLIMIT_ /usr/include/bsd/sys/resource.h
#define RLIMIT_CPU      0               /* cpu time in milliseconds */
#define RLIMIT_FSIZE    1               /* maximum file size */
#define RLIMIT_DATA     2               /* data size */
#define RLIMIT_STACK    3               /* stack size */
#define RLIMIT_CORE     4               /* core file size */
#define RLIMIT_RSS      5               /* resident set size */

Maybe I should start doing compilation checks on NeXT too. Oh gawd.

rob