httpd-dev mailing list archives

From geo...@eit.com (Geoff White)
Subject SHTTP for Apache
Date Sat, 30 Sep 1995 00:48:25 GMT

Hello All,
        My name is Geoff White and I have the wonderful task of
        dropping some version of SHTTP support into Apache.
        Here at EIT, we need SHTTP in a UN*X based server for a
        number of projects and it seemed that putting the functionality
        into Apache is "the right thing".  I would like to correspond with
        folks who have done similar types of additions (like the PEM
        hacks) or other groups who are about to do similar work.

                                Thanks,

                                Geoff White
                                Sr. Software Engineer
                                Enterprise Integration Technologies