httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: new release?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:52:07 GMT
At 04:19 PM 9/25/95 BST, you wrote:
>> I've been away for a week and am just going through my email backlog
>> of 1000 messages.... I doubt I'll finish it before next year... so did anyone
>> take votes on the patches?  Is there a new release out?  Basicly what did
>> I miss?
>
>Read your email backlog ;)
>
>> <Aram>

Okay, here is what I have so far:

+1 for the copyright stuff.. I agree.  I'm not sure why you guys are macking
this so hard, but hey, if you want to play with it that's fine by me.  I
would have
just grabed the GNU leftcopy stuff, and stuck it somewhere.  It works for
everyone else in the freeworld.

+1 on going on with 1.0

-1 on including the OS/2 stuff.  I think we can release it but not as a
supported
release.

That's all I have read so far... unfortunatly as soon as I get the time to read
20 messages, there are 5 more in my in-basket.  Whoever said email would
make your life easier lied like a RUG!

<Aram>