httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew <and...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: voting...
Date Sun, 17 Sep 1995 18:39:45 GMT
> It's wrong, so it matters. I don't think that the fact it adds a functional
> enhancement matters.

We're pulling patches that don't specifically fix something.
eg, the two I submitted originally got pulled cuz they added something
new, rather than fixed something that was broken.  While we're working
towards a stable release for Apache 1.0 I understand that the idea is
to be strict and just fix stuf that's obviously broken.

You're right though, the idea of a %T in the LogFormat is innocuous
enough.

> > Sooo, I guess it's gunna have to be -1.  Merely on account of it
> > being a functional enhancement and not a straight bug fix. Sorry.
>
> I assume you are talking about 01a?

Yes, I'm voting -1 on patch 01a.

> Ben Laurie                  Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435

Ay.