httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Lattest list of patches & my votes
Date Sat, 16 Sep 1995 19:13:36 GMT

Here is the latest list of patches for monday's vote.  I doubt I'm going
to be around a connection tommorrow to do any kind of patch work so this
list should hold, unless a mojor bug is found.

List & my votes:

02_http_main_cleanup.0.8.13.patch	+1
04c_SCOPort.0.8.13.patch		0
05_AddDescription.0.8.13.patch		-1
05b_AddDescription.0.8.13.patch		+1
06a_bsd_next_cleanup.0.8.13.patch	+1
08_Wall_htpr.0.8.13.patch		+1
09_log_setgrpprivs.0.8.13.patch		+1

02 .. ehh... not much to say...

I don't have access to a unix SCO system right now so I can really test
out 04c.  It compiled okay, and the code ( although a little messy ) doesn't
look like would cause any serious trouble with any other system.

05 & 05b are both doing the same job, 05b is alot cleaner in my book.

the rest are okay here...

--
Aram W. Mirzadeh			     http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
MIS Manager	To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer.