httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p...@netcraft.co.uk>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Cannot ref gifs in directory other than where html is located" on FreeBSD
Date Fri, 15 Sep 1995 14:26:46 GMT

> Submitter: gcrutcher@datatrek.com
> Operating system: FreeBSD, version:
> Extra Modules used: None
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> I added welcome.html to the DirectoryIndex line in srm.html. I can only reference icons,
gifs if they are in the same  directory as the html, rather than having a separate directory
for images.  Maybe I am just obtuse about this, but I have tried all sorts of combinations
to get this to work. I can find no doc regrading this matter.
> --

Umm, where did this come from? Am I receiving FreeBSD specific bugs from
the bug form?

--
  Paul Richards, Netcraft Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)