httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Comments on current patches.
Date Thu, 14 Sep 1995 15:37:44 GMT
  It is in the version I downloaded from the FTP site. Did you get your
  0.8.13 by some other route?

Arrrgh.  I rechecked the patch again, and you are correct --- your patch
does *not* add the DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT stuff anywhere that it wasn't
present already.  Sorry for the confusion.  The egrep business still
deserves attention though.

(This is particularly true if there are systems which have a -s option
which does not suppress normal output, in which case redirecting stdout
and stderr to /dev/null explicitly really is the only way to go).

Sorry again about the confusion.

rst