httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Fielding <field...@beach.w3.org>
Subject Re: coordinator
Date Wed, 13 Sep 1995 21:44:13 GMT
>There has been a question that, that I maybe not doing the
>patch-coordinator jobs correctly.

What? Oh, crikey, this is all my fault.  I think you are doing a great
job as "vote coordinator", though I do think you need to follow the
guidelines exactly as to patch naming, deadlines, etc.  Its not something
I expected you (or anyone) to get exactly right the first time -- it
will take some practice.

However, the "vote coordinator" and "version builder" are two different
jobs.  On the last vote, I was vote coordinator and RST was the
version builder.  When you volunteered to be the vote coordinator for
this version, I quite happily agreed.  However, I still want someone
with a verifiable build environment and detailed knowledge of the code
to be the version builder.  Right now, that means RST until he wants
someone else to do it.

Sorry about the misunderstanding,

.....Roy