httpd-dev mailing list archives

From v...@dimensionx.com (Ryan Watkins)
Subject Re: put 0.8.13 in the public dir ?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 1995 20:09:24 GMT
Brian Behlendorf writes:

> > While I havent spoken before on this list, I agree with Brian and
> > think that working on NCSA 1.5 features, like connection KeepAlive,
> > Kerberos, etc would be a good idea.  I'd prefer not to have to decide
> > between the feature sets of both servers - I'd love to see them all
> > available in Apache.
>
> Actually I was arguing that we don't need them before 1.0... they are still
> experimental enough in my book that they can be safely left for
> later.

True, these are definately things for a future new features version
after 1.0, but I just wanted to suggest that of the things to add,
NCSA 1.5 features would probably top my list.

--
Ryan L. Watkins                email: vamp@dnx.com
HTML Hacker / System Admin       url: http://www.dnx.com/vamp/vamp.html