httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: put 0.8.13 in the public dir ?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 1995 18:59:54 GMT
At 11:35 AM 9/11/95 -0700, you wrote:
>On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Rob Hartill wrote:
>> I don't remember seeing any objections to making 0.8.13 public.
>>
>> I'll move it into place and update the links if it's okay with y'all
>
>+1
>
>I think there are enough bug fixes with this and 8.12 that it's worth
>making public.
>
>BTW, this weekend I visited comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix for the
>first time (I don't have regular usenet access from work yet) and was
>delighted to see not only that Apache was the subject of just about every
>other thread, but also that any posts with Apache problems/bugs/concerns
>had a reply by Rob Hartill after it.  Way to go Rob!  We should all be
>spending more time there.

As soon as I figure out who to get INN to upload my message with Linux.
Any volunteers?  :)

>So, what's left on the plate until 1.0?

I for one would like to see more advantages for Apache than NCSA.
Right now, we're complient, and we do almost everything that NCSA
does.  I would like to be able to say Apache can do xxxx where NCSA
can't, or their's is not available yet.  I'm not sure what yet, but that would
be the best thing for us.

Just my $0.02.

<Aram>