httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <>
Subject Re: netscape marketing [ (Cliff Skolnick)] (fwd)
Date Fri, 08 Sep 1995 23:16:49 GMT

> Er sorry if I came over all stroppy earlier.  I just have a problem with
> trying to parcel out credit for a project that really is max collaboration
> from everyone.  My home page has tons of bullshit on it, I dun't really
> want to see the same stuff here, it's too nice ;)
> Cheers,
> Ay.

I should probably go check the archive to see how Brian got out
of this similar f*ck up in the past... :-)

Please don't let my attempt at crediting some people in this
group for their work cause hard feelings. I was simply taking
the lead on a suggestion made by RST (who I really do believe
deserves some recognition for his effort) in Email to the group.

View raw message