httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p...@netcraft.co.uk>
Subject Re: Patches for 0.8.8 to 0.8.11 (fwd) {cosmetic}
Date Fri, 01 Sep 1995 13:24:24 GMT

> On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Paul Richards wrote:
> >
> > I'll obviously step forward for FreeBSD, although Brian Tao's probably
> > spending more time on Apache than I am personally. If we have such a list
> > we can buzz the people for feedback on changes for that particular OS and
> > make sure all the platforms move forward together.
>
>     I haven't had much time lately to run through the code (especially
> the module stuff).  As long as it compiles cleanly and can handle my
> rather simple Web server needs on the FreeBSD machines here, I'm
> happy.  Give me a couple of months... my current job is done in a

Well, actually, the person who should really be keeping an eye on Apache
on FreeBSD is Andy, who's keeping very quite about it but I happen to
know has a nice new FreeBSD box just for this very purpose :-)

--
  Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems.
  Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul