httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Max Levchin <de...@new.math.uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Module Project Wishlist
Date Sat, 26 Aug 1995 17:13:28 GMT

> What are some of the most desired features by the members of
> the group?

Hi, I joined the list very recently, so perhaps I am asking about/for
something that has already been done/discussed here. I am very interested
in developing some sort of an interface for adding server-side
parsed and executed features to Apache. What has been done on this ? I am
trying some of these myself and would like to know if anyone else is
working on the same issues. Another big thing [for me] is cacheing and
generally optimizing the server towards as little disk access as possible.

Just my 2 cents...

Max Levchin
UIUC CS ENG
delph@delph.cecer.army.mil