httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: bug report page
Date Mon, 21 Aug 1995 01:59:50 GMT
On Sun, 20 Aug 1995, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Check out http://www.apache.org/bug_report.html - let me know if there
> are other more specific questions that should be asked at this level.
> There's no script for the form yet so just relax :)  Basically this would
> act as a filter for mail to apache-bugs to remind people to do some
> sanity checks before reporting a misconfiguration as a bug.

Well, if they select OTHER for the operating system, there should be a
field for entering the OS. Also, shouldn't there be a name and email
address entry somewhere, so we can get back to them?

Also, it should have an "if you are unable to use forms, send mail to
apache-bugs@apache.org"

Oh, and how about a submit button?