httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: bug report page
Date Mon, 21 Aug 1995 01:59:50 GMT
On Sun, 20 Aug 1995, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Check out - let me know if there
> are other more specific questions that should be asked at this level.
> There's no script for the form yet so just relax :)  Basically this would
> act as a filter for mail to apache-bugs to remind people to do some
> sanity checks before reporting a misconfiguration as a bug.

Well, if they select OTHER for the operating system, there should be a
field for entering the OS. Also, shouldn't there be a name and email
address entry somewhere, so we can get back to them?

Also, it should have an "if you are unable to use forms, send mail to"

Oh, and how about a submit button?

--/ Alexei Kosut <> /--------/ Lefler on IRC